THIS BOOK IS IN PRESALE
The book is not printed yet, but you can already place a preorder!
– Expected shipping time 5/05/2019 –
“Der Markt wird überschwemmt von Büchern über Ernährung.
Keines jedoch befasst sich so ganzheitlich und umfangreich mit
dem Verhältnis von KampfsportlerInnen zum Thema Essen und
Ernährung. Ich halte Amelie für eine Pionierin auf diesem Gebiet.
Mit diesem Buch leistet sie einen nicht unwesentlichen Beitrag zu
ihrem, zu meinem, zu unserem Sport.“
– Neil Adams MBE
Take your performance to the next level by using nutrition to your benefit. This book will teach you everything you need to know about nutrition. “Making Weight & Everything Else” is written by a certified dietitian who is also a former top athlete in judo. The book is in English, includes 198 pages and is divided into 7 chapters. The foreword was written by Yvonne Boenisch.
This unique book is scientifically based with quotes and anecdotes of real athletes. It contains theoretical chapters as well as practical advice. “Making Weight & Everything Else” fits athletes, coaches and parents from all martial arts: Judo, wrestling, jiu-jitsu, karate, boxing, MMA, taekwondo and more.
The book answers questions such as:
- How to improve performance and recovery with food?
- How to lose and gain weight safely?
- How to cut weight efficiently in a healthy way?
- How to choose sports drinks?
- What to eat during a competition day?
- What are the right supplements for you?
- How to plan a healthy diet to support your training?
- What should young athletes eat? Can they cut weight?
- 9:6 inch
- soft cover
- 226 pages