Amelie Rosseneu - Sports Dietitian
Improve your performance
To bring your performance to the next level you need a personal nutritional plan. A good nutrition plan supports your training and helps recovery.
Make weight efficiently
Losing and cutting weight are common practices leading up to a competition, but it doesn’t need to be torture or unhealthy. When approaching a competition, I work with a special 1-week schedule to reach your weight and be ready to kick-ass.
As an athlete, you often have unexpected changes of plans and other difficulties. For additional questions and advice, I’m always easy to reach with text messages, email or Skype.
Everywhere in the world and online
Moving to a clinic for advice often does not fit into the busy schedule of an athlete and becomes quite difficult whilst attending a training camp. I believe in flexibility. My consultations are mostly online, so you only need a smartphone, tablet or PC and all the information you need will come to you.
European Tour 17-26/02/2018
- 17-18/02/2018: Belgian Championship Judo (Antwerp - Belgium)
- 19/02/2018: VTS Plus bijscholing: Voeding in vechtsporten (Herentals - Belgium)
- 2o/02/2018: Workshop voeding & gasttraining in JC Yama Arashi Bavikhove (Bavikhove - Belgium)
- 22/02/2018: VTS Plus bijscholing: Gewichtsbeheersing en aftrainen: Wat zijn de gevaren? (Herentals - Belgium)
- 23/02/2018: Grand Prix Dusseldorf Judo (Dusseldorf - Germany)
- 24/02/2018: Thaibox gala (Belgium)
- 26/02/2018: Workshop Opboksen (Genk - Belgium)
Contact me if you're interested in a workshop/lecture or guest training
Making weight & Everything else
As a former elite athlete in judo I'm familiar with all the challenges athletes face daily and the difficulties of weight cutting. As a dietitian I am aware of the risks and know the solutions. My book "Making Weight & Everything Else" was recently publish. It is based on 3 years of research and contains everything a combat sport fighter needs to know about food, weight management, weight cutting and diets. Click here for more information, or order now.
As a former -48kg fighter, I know what weight cutting feels like. As a certified dietitian, I know how to do it right!
Improve your performance
Use nutrition to bring your performance to the next level and prevent injuries.
Peak at crunch time. Consume the right nutrition after weigh-in and between fights.
Coaches and parents
Help young athletes eat right, they also want to do their best!