“There are many nutrition books on the market, yet none examine as fully
or as effectively the relationship combative athletes have with nutrition. I
believe Amelie is a pioneer in this field, making a massive contribution to
her sport, and to mine.”
– Neil Adams MBE
Take your performance to the next level by using nutrition to your benefit. This book will teach you everything you need to know about nutrition. “Making Weight & Everything Else” is written by a certified dietitian who is also a former top athlete in judo. The book is in English, includes 198 pages and is divided into 7 chapters. The foreword was written by Neil Adams MBE.
This unique book is scientifically based with quotes and anecdotes of real athletes. It contains theoretical chapters as well as practical advice. “Making Weight & Everything Else” fits athletes, coaches and parents from all martial arts: Judo, wrestling, jiu-jitsu, karate, boxing, MMA, taekwondo and more.
The book answers questions such as:
- How to improve performance and recovery with food?
- How to lose and gain weight safely?
- How to cut weight efficiently in a healthy way?
- How to choose sports drinks?
- What to eat during a competition day?
- What are the right supplements for you?
- How to plan a healthy diet to support your training?
- What should young athletes eat? Can they cut weight?
- 9:6 inch
- soft cover
- 198 pages